MY MAKEUP SWAP WITH MISS TRILL BEAUTYXO


HELLO BEAUTIES. THIS IS MY BEAUTY SWAP WITH MISS TRILLBEAUTYXO
CLICK ON THE LINK BELLOW TO SEE THE WHAT SHE GOT ME. 
FOR MORE VIDEO LIKE THIS? PLEASE CHECK OUR MY CHANNEL HERE:



CHECK HER OUT HERE:
http://youtube.com/user/trillbeautie



You can watch the video of all the exiting things she got me . next you can see the goodies I got. For those of you that do not know what a beauty swap is? It is when two people get together and find a budget. for example in this case Mariam and I decided on a $150.00 .
I always recoment for it to be someone you trust. In this case , I consider Mariam my youtube friend. I have done a swap with her in the past and, hopefully it wont be our last. 


So let's begin. I can see I have a very mean face here. but, this is my LET'S DO THIS face . lol

So here, I open my box and am wondering what she got for me. 
At this point , I see the cuttest thing.

I see this cute card . I didnt send her a card like she did but, I did send her a note. 
So she put some thought in to my gift.

I usually send my packaging's with instructions as well. 
So did she , I love these type of unboxings.
The first thing I see is this , Anastasia Beverly Hills "Maya Mia" palette.
I do live in Los Angele , very close to her Beverly Hills shop . So this palette was sold out 
eveywhere.
How can you not like this palette , I cold not keep my eyes off of it for a while.
the colors are amazing.

Next she got me the stila in the Garden palette.

This was the only one of the three that I was missing. 
she made my day.

Then she wrote , save the best for last. I was wondering what it could be.

I knew it was something from mac , but I didnt know what it was.
when I saw this? my jaw dropped. 

This packaging is beautiful.

All these colors , complement my eye color all the way. 
I immediately fell in love with it. And, I tried to purchase it and was out of luck
because, it was sold out.

She also got me some goodies , I was too rude not to send her sweets. however this is 
my makeup/ beauty swap with Mariam . Its a little late but here you can see, I love all  my stuff and 
I cant thank her enough. Thank you all for reading my blog and , I will see you in my next video.



Comments

Popular Posts