URBAN DECAY MOONDUST PALETTE

Im so exited!! For my birthday I got two palettes. This one is the MoonDust Palette, I was so exoted to see all the colors and pigmentation is beautiful. I didnt show this on my YouTube channel, but for live swatches or anything like that comment below, you can subscribe here http://youtube.com/user/aliciahuidor
You can also follow me on :
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/ahuidor
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/ahuidor
SNAPCHAT: aliciahuidor


So, now to the exiting part. The MoonDust Palette, it is sold at Sephora stores and Urban decay website . For$49.00 Hopefully it wont go on sale because I dont think ots fair for us that pay full price , but thats another subject.  

This is what the outside of the box and the palette looks like. The outside of the box has a holographic , galaxy background. On the side of the box is all the ingredient information.
The outside of the actual box is a plastic gunmetal color, and it sais Urban decay Moondust on the outside. Ots a very textured material.

This is the palette with flashand it has a mirror that I covered with the box of the palette.

Now this is the paette with natural lighting . It looks beautiful, I cant stop looking at hkw everything looks so galactic.

This is is the palette with ots 8 stunning colors
 (with flash)
The top 4 colors From Left to right
-Spectrum
-Element
-Magentic and 
-light year
The Bottom row from Left to Right are
-Granite
-Lithium
-Vega 
-galaxy

This is the palette with out flash, and swatches. 

These swatches are without flash, they seem more intense without falsh, but undescribable in person. 
I find that these are more pigmented as with any shadows , wet than dry. Not only because its pressed pigmemt but, because if you really test all your shadows these all are more pigmented when wet. As long as you don't mess up your shadow with wetrijg it thats how ot is. 

You can refer to the top photo for the swatch without flash for comparison. 
Top to botom.
Top is spectrum, this oa a beautiful pink not too intense but very chunky and it has a slight color shift .
Next ELEMENT, this is a beautiful rose gold .l, this reminds me of Mac Rose pink pigment. My favorite so far in this palette. 
Next is MAGENTIC, its a purple with blue undertones, very soft and creamy.
Last LIGHTYEAR a metalic green , the more pigmented of the top row.

The bottom row I didn't use flash because they look the same with and without a flash. From top to bottom. 
-Granite is a medium-dark gray with a lot of sparkle.
- Lithium is a beautiful bronze color, with a hint of gold. 
-Vega is a blue with a very metalic finish. If applied wet the color will become more intense. This color reminds me a lot of my favorite mac blue "deep truth"
-Galaxy is a dark gray/teal shimmery and glittery .


I hope you enjoyed the swatches of these, the @urbandecaycosmetics #Moondust #eyeshadowpalette from what I read on the site is permanent and i think the comors can be duped, but not all in one palette. Also, I will note that these need other matte transition colors to complete a full look, I'm not saying its imposible to complete but results will be better. 

Comments

Popular Posts