NAKED HEAT PALETTE FROM urban decay



 Hello again , I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I was too busy decluttering all the makeup I used to have . I really wanted to be more organized and since I did move I had everything everywhere .

So on to today's topic. This is the new Urban Decay Naked Heat eye shadow pallete.
I was actually exited to get the early access to  purchase this palette. I honestly thought I would wait for so long after it was sold out !!.

So, after looking at all my naked palletes , I noticed that all the other ones are cool toned and this one is  warm toned. Great for all eye colors but awesome for light colored eyes.
I did take photos of everything with and without flash. I was way too exited not to do it.



 The Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette retails for $54.00. Typical now, but back when the Naked 1 came out it was $45.00. Times have surely changed since then .With all the youTube and all the guru's saying its a must have... sure I will pay that. lol.


And that I did here it is. This is straight out of the Sephora box.
on the web site the colors are as follows:
  • Ounce (ivory shimmer)
  • Chaser (light nude matte)
  • Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte)
  • Low Blow (brown matte)
  • Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift)
  • He Devil (burnt red matte)
  • Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)
  • Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer)
  • Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte)
  • En Fuego (burgundy matte)
  • Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte)
  • Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy)
  


This is the front of the box with no flash



This is the back of the box  and the colors are just perfect.



This is the palette out of the box. I didnt realize you just slide it out.

I could not help it and took one with flash because the colors are amazing.

This is what the palette looks like with no flash, still pretty good. 

This is What is looks like with flash, one thing I can say is the photo does not do the colors justice. 

as with the most recent naked palettes , here is the brush it comes with .
Before it would come with a double ended liner until I guess they decided it would be best to add a tool. 

This is one side of  the brush , it is soft yet dense at the same time. I dont know how to describe it . I have heard some people describe this brush as a two sided blender brush, I can agree but at the same time I would say this side I can use to pack on some color  or blend. 

This one is perfect for blending or for packing color on the outer or inner lid. I like both sides and I have used them both for packing and blending. 

Now this is the beautiful swatches, I will remind you that the first two colors are very light due to the color of my skin.,

So I will give you some swatches with a closer look to the beauty of the color pay off. They formula is smooth and it is not shimmery, chunky glitter like the other ones. This has little to no fall out. I love it. .
BELOW I WILL NAME THE COLORS AND DESCRIBE THEM EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED ON THE ULTA AND SEPHORA WEBSITE. So please so not judge this is how the own company describes them and you can describe them in your own way. 

  • the first six
  • Ounce (very light off white satin)
  • Chaser (matte light brown)
  • Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte)
  • Low Blow (brown matte)
  • Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift)
  • He Devil (burnt red matte)
  • Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)


  • He Devil (burnt red matte)
  • Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)
  • Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer)
  • Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte)
  • En Fuego (burgundy matte)
  • Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte)
  • Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy




on the web site the colors are as follows:
  • Ounce (ivory shimmer)
  • Chaser (light nude matte)
  • Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte)
  • Low Blow (brown matte)
  • Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift)
  • He Devil (burnt red matte)
  • Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)
  • Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer)
  • Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte)
  • En Fuego (burgundy matte)
  • Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte)
  • Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy)
  
I personally love the colors and how there is a lager combination of shimmer, sparkle, and matte. I think it is different to all the other palettes , with little to no fall out. The package is very nice , it does remind me of the naked smoked palette, but as a new version. It can also be used in a variety of ways to create endless looks. 
Follow me :

http://instagram.com/ahuidor
http://twitter.com/ahuidor
http://pintrest.com/aliciahuidor
I do follow back. 














Comments

Popular Posts